|The Vision Plan encourages preventive eye care by offering coverage for comprehensive eye exams and allowances for lenses and frames or contact lenses. The Vision Plan also provides access to discounts on laser eye surgery. |
Eye examinations are an important component to preserving eyesight. Regular eye exams can detect eye problems at their earliest stages when they're most treatable.
The Vision Plan offers you the opportunity to use optometrists and ophthalmologists that are part of a network. You can generally reduce your out-of-pocket expenses while maximizing the plan benefits by using this network.
Spectera Vision administers the Vision Plan and provides information about network providers makes claims payments and benefit pre-determinations, and decides appeals of denied claims. Spectera Vision will support Partners in Health (PiH) through appropriate clinical data exchanges with the Aetna and CIGNA Health Advocates and CorSolutions Disease Management nurses. This outreach and support for eye conditions is provided to PiH participants eligible for Health Advocates and Disease Management nurses.
The Vision Plan Summary Plan Description is comprised of the following:
The following information is also available on www.exxonmobilvision.com:
- ExxonMobil Fully Insured Vision Plan Information Booklet, a userÔ??s guide describing Vision Plan participation rules,
- Vision Plan Certificate of Coverage, provided by the insurer, United Health Care Insurance Company and Provider Directory located on Spectera Vision's ExxonMobil dedicated Web site www.exxonmobilvision.com.
If you enroll for coverage under the Vision Plan, you will have access to additional information by visiting the "Member" section of the Spectera Vision Web site www.exxonmobilvision.com. In addition to the information above, members can perform the following actions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- "You should See what you're missing" brochure that includes detailed benefit information and instructions on how to use the Vision Plan.
- Vision Plan Benefit Summary outlining the benefits available under the Vision Plan.
- Provider Locator search tool listing retail and private practice providers in the Spectera Vision network.
- Laser Eye Surgery Provider Locator search tool listing participating providers.
- A Provider Nomination Form to nominate your provider to participate in the Spectera Vision Network.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the ExxonMobil Vision Plan.
- Useful Information to help you learn more about eye care.
Information on ExxonMobil Family does not comprise all the details of the Vision Plan. You may obtain specific Plan information and a provider directory directly from Spectera Vision by visiting www.exxonmobilvision.com or calling 1-877-303-2415. Contact information is also listed in the Information Sources section of the Vision Plan Information Booklet.
- Obtain an overview of your benefits available under the Plan
- Review your Claim History
- Complete online mail orders for contact lenses
- Review status of orders
- Review status of non-network claims
|Publications and Useful Links:|