Full product line
- Mobil Jet Oil™ II (Synthetic oil) – Mobil Jet Oil II is a high performance aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant formulated with a combination of a highly stable synthetic base fluid and a unique chemical additive package. The combination provides outstanding thermal and oxidative stability to resist deterioration and deposit formation in both the liquid and vapour phases, as well as excellent resistance to foaming.
- Mobil Jet Oil™ 254 (Synthetic oil) – Mobil Jet Oil 254 is a third-generation, extra high performance, synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant engineered to meet the performance requirements for gas turbine engines.
- Mobil Turbo 319 A-2 (Synthetic oil) – Mobil Turbo 319A-2 is a fully synthetic lubricant developed to meet the performance requirements of Russian gas turbine aircraft engines which operate on mineral-oil-based lubricants. The product has superior thermal and oxidation stability than mineral-oil-based lubricants. The ability of Mobil Turbo 319A-2 to resist deterioration and deposit formation allows the potential for extended oil drain intervals and less frequent maintenance.
- Mobil Jet Oil™ 387 (Synthetic oil) – Mobil Jet oil 387 is a next generation advanced aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant, formulated to provide the best performance characteristics of Standard Type 2 and HTS oils. Mobil Jet Oil 387 is a high performance classification oil (HPC) offering exceptional seal compatibility, outstanding deposit control, advanced wear performance, excellent low temperature fluidity, and superb thermal stability.
- HyJet™ V (Synthetic oil) - Exxon HyJet V is the first Type V fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid with the highest-grade approvals from Airbus and Boeing. HyJet V offers better wear protection and stronger corrosion control than competitive Type IV and Type V hydraulic fluids and better stability and longer service life than Type IV hydraulic fluids.
- HyJet™ IV-Aplus (Synthetic oil) – Exxon HyJet IV-Aplus is a superior quality, fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid designed for use in commercial aircraft. This product is an advanced Type IV fluid and offers many of the performance capabilities of Type V fluids, including high temperature stability, low density, and rust protection.
- Mobil Aero™ HF Series (Synthetic oil) – Mobil Aero HFA and HF are formulated for aircraft systems where use of hydrocarbon-based hydraulic fluids is required. They are low viscosity products, high VI fluid with excellent low temperature properties, good anti-wear performance, and good chemical stability.
- Mobilgrease™ 33 (Synthetic grease) – Mobilgrease 33 is a high-performance lithium-complex grease designed for general-purpose aircraft use. Its consistency is between the NLGI grades 1 and 2. Mobilgrease 33 utilizes a 100% polyalphaolefin base oil and premium additives which ensure outstanding lubrication performance over a wide temperature range and operating conditions. It can be used in all applications for which the aircraft manufacturer specifies MIL-PRF-23827 and/or BMS 3-33 greases.
- Mobilgrease™ 28 (Synthetic grease) – Mobilgrease 28 is a supreme performance, wide-temperature, antiwear grease designed to combine the unique features of a polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluid with an organo-clay (non-soap) thickener. It provides excellent low temperature pumpability, very low starting and running torque, and can reduce operating temperatures in the load zone of rolling element bearings.
- Mobil Aviation Grease SHC™ 100 (Synthetic grease) – Mobil Aviation Grease SHC 100 is a supreme performance synthetic grease which combines the unique features of a polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluid with those of a high quality lithium complex soap thickener. The thickener system provides a high dropping point, excellent resistance to water wash, and a tenacious structural stability.
- Exxon Coolanol (Synthetic oil) – Exxon Coolanol silicate ester synthetic dielectric heat transfer fluids are designed to meet the special needs of sensitive electronic components and environmental control systems in aircraft, missiles and spacecraft. The proven quality and reliability of Coolanol is an important additional safeguard against costly and potentially catastrophic failure of critical airborne electrical equipment.
Download a PDF of our full Aviation Lubricants product line.