Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 fully synthetic diesel engine oil is uniquely formulated to provide exceptional wear protection in the most severe operating environments, including extreme temperatures and high-load conditions.
It is suitable for modern engines, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), after-treatment systems with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs). This engine oil is commonly used in deck generators, lifeboat engines, and main engines of harbour craft and high-speed ferries.
It meets or exceeds the requirements for a range of engine builders and industry specifications – including Caterpillar ECF-3 Cummins CES 20081 and Detroit Diesel.
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 engine oil may also offer:
- Well-balanced formulation to combat critical wear surfaces and extend engine life
- Extended drain intervals and reduced waste oil, lowering maintenance costs
- Enhanced equipment reliability, helping to reduce operational costs
- Exceptional protection against deposits and sludge buildup
- Excellent soot-handling capabilities to help control viscosity and minimise wear
- Long gasket and seal life to enable extended service intervals
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 engine oil is recommended for use with low-emission engines, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and aftertreatment systems.
*Up to 10 times that of mineral-based alternatives. Based upon field testing in high-speed, 4-stroke marine engines, compared with conventional heavy-duty diesel engine oil; actual results may vary.