Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super engine oil
Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 15W-40 engine oil is designed for use in diesel engines operating in severe conditions. Its formulation delivers outstanding performance in both modern, high-output engines – including those with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) – as well as older engines.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 engine oil offers outstanding wear protection in the most demanding engines including Caterpillar, Cummins, John Deere, Mitsubishi and Volvo. It also may offer:
- Superb corrosive and abrasive wear resistance, helping protect components and prolong engine life
- Balanced formulation to withstand extreme temperatures, helping to keep your engine running reliably in all operating conditions
- Control of oil thickening due to soot buildup, enabling greater engine efficiency and oil life
- Reduced oil consumption and overall reduced operational and maintenance costs
- Ability to use single engine oil for mixed-fleet operations
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP heavy-duty diesel engine oil
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 fully synthetic diesel engine oil provides exceptional wear protection in the most severe operating environments.Learn more
Features and Benefits
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super is formulated with optimized base oil technology, containing severely hydro-processed base stocks and a tailored additive system to deliver extended performance for up to 50% beyond OEM-recommended oil drain intervals1. This proprietary formulation delivers excellent wear protection, superior oxidation stability, and outstanding TBN retention. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super also provides outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high temperature deposits.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 has the potential to improve fuel economy2.
The key benefits include:
|Features||Advantages and Potential Benefits|
|Meets demanding specifications of key OEMs and latest API gasoline service category||One engine oil for mixed fleet operations|
|Superior oxidation stability||Extended ODI capability. Reduced low temperature sludge build-up and high temperature deposits|
|Excellent soot and viscosity control||Greater engine efficiency, long engine life and long oil life|
|Excellent oil consumption control||Lower oil costs due to less make-up oil during operation|
|Outstanding TBN reserves||Corrosion protection and extended drain intervals for both new and old engines using up to 500 ppm sulfur diesel fuel|
|Low temperature fluidity and pumpability||Formulated for smooth starting in cold weather|
|Resistance to corrosive and abrasive wear||Long life of critical wear surfaces|
|Component compatibility||Long gasket and seal life|
|Low ash formulation meeting API CK-4 and CJ-4 requirements||Long emissions aftertreatment life (DPF, DOC and SCR)|
1Results may vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended ODIs.
2Compared to a SAE 15W-40 conventional engine oil. Savings are dependent on vehicle engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions, and your current engine oil viscosity.
- Recommended for the latest heavy duty diesel engines, including those equipped with aftertreatment systems and EGR.
- Recommended for diesel applications using older and naturally aspirated conventional designs.
- On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway applications including trucking, mining, construction, agriculture and marine.
- On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery service.
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions using up to 500 ppm sulfur fuels.
- High performance gasoline engines requiring API SN and mixed fleet operations.
- Diesel-powered equipment from American, European and Japanese OEMs.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Delvac 1300 Super meets or exceeds the requirements of:||15W-40||10W-30|
|API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SN||X||X|
|ACEA E9, E7||X||X|
|Cummins CES 20086, 20081||X||X|
|Isuzu DEO (w/ DPD Equipped Vehicles)||X||X|
|Mobil Delvac 1 ESP||15W-40||10W-30|
|Allison TES 439||X||
|Detroit Fluids Specification 93K222, 93K218||X||X|
|Deutz DQC II-10 LA||X||X|
|Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus||X||X|
|Renault Trucks RLD-4, RLD-3||X||X|
|MAN M 3575||X||X|
|MAN M 3275-1||X||
|Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4||X||X|
|Mobil Delvac 1300 Super|
|Total Base Number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||9.8||9.8|
|CCS, cP, ASTM D 5293||6600 @ -20C||6600 @ -25C|
|MRV, cP, ASTM D 4684||17500 @ -25C||18600 @ -30C|
|HTHS @ 150ºC, cP, ASTM D4683||4.1||3.6|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445||
|cSt @ 40ºC||109||81.9|
|cSt @ 100ºC||14.1||12|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||130||140|
|Density @ 15ºC kg/L, ASTM D 4052||0.874||0.867|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-33||-33|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||225||218|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.9||0.9|
Providing you with reliable, cost-effective solutions
Our services help reduce feed rates and consumption, helping increase the reliability of shipboard equipment and minimise maintenance costs.Learn more
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP marine diesel engine oil
Mobil Delvac 1 ESP fully svnthetic diesel engine oil is designed to help extend oil drain intervals and engine life, protect components and reduce waste oil.Learn more