Mobil SHC™ Aware™ Grease EP 2
Mobil SHC™ Aware™ Grease EP 2 grease meets Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants* and is engineered to deliver optimal performance. This synthetic grease is formulated to provide the optimum balance between the need for environmentally friendly grease and the requirement for high-performance lubrication.
Mobil SHC Aware Grease EP 2 grease can be used in rudder stocks, ATB notch interfaces, cranes, and deck winches. It also:
- Offers excellent bearing protection, as well as rust and corrosion resistance
- Performs reliably at extreme low and high temperatures
- Provides excellent adhesion and water resistance, and resists water washout, avoiding need for frequent regreasing
- Maximises service life of machinery and reduces maintenance
*Environmentally acceptable lubricants are defined in the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) as lubricants that are biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative.
Interested in Learning more?
- Meets requirements of US EPA 2013 VGP requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants
- Ready Biodegradability and Non-Toxicity reduces potential for environmental impact and potentially lowers remediation and clean-up costs caused by spills or leakage
- Excellent adhesion and water resistance, resists water washout, avoiding need for frequent re-greasing
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection, excellent bearing protection in wet conditions
- Recommended working temperature is from -25°C to +125°C