ACE (Advanced Customer Experience) portal support
- Simple management of service requests, user access and account profile
- Comprehensive truck-loading data
- Product availability at a glance
ACE featuresSupply Management system
1. Invoice and payments
See which invoices are outstanding or paid, and pull individual invoice documents and details as needed
3. Forecast review and lifting history
View your forecast with your lifting history and more accurately plan your future forecast.
2. Allocation management
View real-time terminal status and product availability, current or upcoming outages and request additional product directly from the Allocation module.
Customer Terminal Interface
Accessed directly from ACE, CTI allows users to interact with their terminals.
- Add a new carrier
- Authorize carriers at different terminals
- Create destinations
- Add drivers, terminals and vehicles
- Upload truck and transport certification documents
In addition to the 24/7 support desk, dedicated CTI setup specialists are available to handle complex issues or expedited setup requests.
- Loading assistance and troubleshooting
- Requesting/adding additional products
- CTI assistance – including driver setup, trailer certification, adding terminals and new carrier requests
- Demand forecasting and allocation inquiries
- Supply event communication information