Mobil Delvac Extended Life 5050 Prediluted CoolantAntifreeze C
Mobil Commercial Vehicle Lube, Mexico
EXTENDED LIFE 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is a ready to use phosphate-free, silicate-free, nitrite-free and borate-free ethylene glycol base coolant that is designed to provide exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals.
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is formulated with organic corrosion inhibitors to provide total cooling system protection for 1,000,000 miles of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-highway use). Since the organic corrosion inhibitors do not readily deplete, Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze eliminates the need for Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) as required when using conventional coolants.
Features and Benefits
- Long Service Life: 1,000,000 miles of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-highway use)
- Designed for use in engines running EGR, SCR and ACERT technologies that can increase cooling system temperatures
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs, test strips and manpower required to test the coolant and add SCAs
- Can accept up to 25% mixing with conventional coolant technologies, with no detrimental effect to corrosion protection or reducing the extended life properties
- Fully compatible with other quality Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT) heavy-duty extended life coolants
- Non-abrasive formula can improve water pump seal life
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale
- Provides outstanding long-term elastomer compatibility
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- All types of heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines.
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed.
- Mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present.
Mobil Delvac™ Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:
• ASTM D 6210 • Detroit 93K217 • Mercedes Benz DBL 7700
• ASTM D 7583 • John Deere H24A2, H24C2 • MTU 5048
• Behr Radiator • MAN 324 Type SNF • Navistar CEMS-B1-Type IIIa
• CAT EC-1 • Mercedes Benz 326.3 • TMC RP 329
• Cummins CES 14603
Meets the performance requirements of:
- Volvo/Mack • Paccar
- Phosphate-free requirements of European original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Silicate-free requirements of Japanese OEMs
|Property||ASTM Test Method||Typical Values For Mobil Delvac 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze|
|Specific Gravity (60/60˚F)||D1122||1.070 – 1.090|
|Freezing Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚F||D3321 or D1177||-34|
|Boiling Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚F||D1120||265|
|PH, 50 Vol. %||D1287||8.0 – 9.0|
|Reserve Alkalinity||D1121||3.8 – 5.0|
|Foam Test||D1881||150 ml. / 5 sec., Max|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
The Mobil logotype, the Pegasus design, and Mobil Delvac are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries.