Mobil Super X0
Mobil Passenger Vehicle Lube, Mexico
Mobil Super X0
Mobil Super X0 Oils are formulated from high quality base stocks combined with modern performance additives to give your engine the proven protection and performance you expect under a wide variety of operating conditions for long engine life. This advanced technology lubricant contains performance additives to help protect engines for 7,500 kilometers between oil changes or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Mobil Super X0 Oils are available in three multi-viscosity grades: SAE 10W-30 ( API SN/ILSAC GF-5), 15W-40 ( API SN) , 20W-50 ( API SN). Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Features and Benefits
- Helps extend engine life
- Proven protection of critical engine parts for 7,500 kilometers or 6 months, whichever comes first*
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- Helps reduce engine wear and deposits
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry specification (ILSAC GF-5 / API SN: Mobil Super 10W-30 and API SN : Mobil Super 15W-40 and 20W-50)
* The possibility of extending the times between oil changes does not apply under the following conditions: automobile races and commercial use, frequent haulage or cargo transport, excessive dirt or frequent operation in lowest gear. If your vehicle is covered by a warranty, follow the recommended oil change interval
Mobil Super XO Oils are recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN, SM, SL or SJ. Mobil Super 10W-30 also meets ILSAC GF-5 (Starburst Certification Symbol).
Mobil Super X0 20W-50 has a higher viscosity which provides engines with full protection under higher operating speeds, higher ambient temperatures, and other adverse conditions.
Before using a Mobil Super X0 motor oils, consult the owner's manual of the vehicle for the manufacturer's recommended viscosity grade and API Service Classification.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Super X0 meets or exceeds the requirements of :||10W-30||15W-40||20W-50|
|Mobil Super X0 is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:||10W-30||15W-40||20W-50|
|Mobil Super X0||10W-30||15W-40||20W-50|
|API Service Classification||SN||SN||SN|
|Pour Point, °C (°F )||-33(-27)||-30(-22)||-27(-17)|
|Flash Point, °C (°F), ASTM D 92||220(428)||237(459)||200(392)|
|cSt at 40°C||69.4||108.1||162|
|cSt at 100°C||10.6||14.9||18.1|
|CCS, cP||6430@-25 ºC||5369@-20C||8200@-15ºC|
|MRV, cP||19,892@-30 ºC||19800@-25ºC||24,000@-20ºC|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Mobil, the Mobil logotype and the Pegasus design are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries.