Investing to improve
The ExxonMobil team recognizes that we need to stay focused on improving our supply reliability to help keep our customers moving and growing. Since our last edition of FuelEase in September, we have made a number of investments to try and move the needle on supply reliability.
- Invested ~$3M in infrastructure improvements at the facility. Improvements included a new office building with amenities for drivers, new pavement and relocation of the BOL printer, which has helped reduce terminal time
- Expanded Synergy Diesel Efficient™ product to all lanes. Initially it was only installed on lanes 5-7. This has reduced queuing and wait times
- Invested by taking a single diesel arm at Lane 7 and converted it to two ULSD/Heating Oil and two Gasoline arms, which helped debottleneck the site for peak periods
- Added one ULSD/Heating Oil arm to lane 4 (originally gasoline only bay), which increased the customer usability from roughly 35% of trucks to ~95% of trucks.
We worked closely with Buckeye to influence upgrades to the Ferrysburg truck loading rack that will increase
rates and reduce terminal wait times:
- ExxonMobil customers can now benefit from three bays having both gasoline and diesel
- New rack controllers were installed that are expected to reduce card-in times, aid product selections and reduce downtime during seasonal blend changes
- We worked closely with Buckeye to influence upgrades to the Ferrysburg truck loading rack that will increase flow rates and reduce terminal wait times:
Ease of doing business
Whether it’s terminal wait times, customer communication or product availability, we are dedicated to making your experience faster, easier and more efficient.ease of doing business
How diesel fuels can help your business: What to ask your fuel supplier
Your relationship with your fuel supplier can be crucial to your business. Asking them these six simple questions could bring financial and operational benefits.fuel supplier