Thanks for attending our virtual Customer Terminal Days
Thanks to all of our customers who joined us for this year’s Virtual Customer Terminal Days! We enjoyed getting to speak with you and we hope the event provided a valuable look into our terminals and operations.
- Number of Terminal Days: 4
- Spokane, WA (July 7 & July 14)
- Memphis, TN (July 22)
- Port Everglades, FL (July 29)
- Total attendees: 67
- Topics discussed:
- Supply reliability and planned supply improvements for ExxonMobil terminals
- Terminal wait and load times and the overall driver loading experience
- Supply notifications and how customers can improve user notifications in ACE
- The driver terminal card certification and training process
- Solutions for minimizing driver issues with allocations
We have more Customer Terminal Days planned for 2021. Information regarding dates and locations will be made available on this dedicated web page for Customer Terminal Days.