Introducing new and improved alerts in ACE
We’ve heard your feedback, and our customer services team has updated the Advanced Customer Experience (ACE) portal to make it quicker and easier for you to use. Our new alerts system allows you to:
- Instantly create new ACE IDs
No more waiting days for approval of new IDs
- Create and manage all contacts and alerts from one central hub
No more navigating to multiple screens to create contacts and set up alerts
- View in detail and audit the history of alerts from the same hub
No need to visit a separate page to review alert history
- Configure all alert types at once for multiple users
Separate configuration no longer needed for each alert type
- Specify products for supply event and allocation alerts
Set up alerts specific to your needs – forecast alerts will still send for all products
- Save your work automatically
Manual saving no longer required
Get detailed instructions in our setup guide or visit the ACE portal to check out the updates.
Our success is built on delivering fuel-supply solutions that meets our customers’ needs. We add value to your business by providing solutions that can enhance your operations.
Ease of doing business
Whether it’s terminal wait times, customer communication or product availability, we are dedicated to making your experience faster, easier and more efficient.