You spoke, we listened
The survey says ...
- Overall it was clear that many of our core values are coming through in our business with you. You told us that you see ExxonMobil as a company that values product integrity, demonstrates technology leadership and trust, and provides good overall value.
- You told us that in 2018, you had positive experiences in areas such as account setup, speed of resolving supply issues, accessibility of customer service, your overall terminal experience, terminal loading time and the effectiveness of our sales representatives. At least 80% of our customers scored us as good, very good or excellent in these areas.
- You also indicated we had several areas for improvement. Specifically, you suggested we could enhance the helpfulness of our call center personnel, improve our terminal metric sharing and offer more self-serve web options. Nearly 50% of our customers scored our performance in these areas as poor or fair.
We’re taking action
ExxonMobil is dedicated to your business, and we are investing to make the improvements you’re asking for. The following actions have been taken in response to your feedback:
- Updating supply event communication subject lines and downtime notifications (DTNs) for greater clarity and detail
- A proactive GPO approach to alleviate issues caused by requests for additional volume
- Sharing terminal metrics during Customer Terminal Days
- Dedicated customer-service staffing and early inquiry acknowledgement to improve transparency and experience for customers
- Implemented 24-hour Urgent and 72-hour Rush customer setup escalation process to respond to emergency setup needs
- Customer training and increasing self-serve options through ACE
Be on the lookout for our next survey coming in Q4 2019. We look forward to hearing your responses and feedback.
Our success is built on delivering fuel-supply solutions that meet the needs of our customers. We add value to your business by providing solutions that can enhance your operations.Learn more