Mobilgrease™ 28 grease — the first synthetic product Mobil offered — has been trusted for more than 50 years.
Mobilgrease 28 is a Polyalphaolefin (PAO), clay-based multi-purpose airframe and wheel bearing grease of choice for many aircraft operators around the world. Designed to lubricate plain and rolling bearings at low to high speeds, and splines, screws, worm gears and other mechanisms where high-friction reduction, low-wear and low-lubricant friction losses are required.
It meets the performance requirements of key military and commercial aviation specifications and offers operators increased flexibility and potential inventory consolidation benefits. Mobilgrease 28 is fully approved for use in multi-purpose airframe grease applications and in wheel bearings.
Common grease point applications
- Gears, actuators, jack screws
- Helicopter rotor bearings
- General airframe (splines, slats, stabilizers, elevators)
- Landing gear assemblies
- Flight controls
- Aircraft wheel bearings
Reasons to trust in Mobilgrease 28
- It offers operators outstanding anti-wear protection to help extend aircraft component life
- Mobilgrease 28 delivers exceptional protection against rust and corrosion in equipment
- Provides optimal load and weight bearing performance, even under extreme heavy load applications
- Resists deterioration in extreme temperatures and helps keep equipment operating at peak performance