Port Allen Aviation Plant
Meeting evolving customer and jet turbine business needs
The state-of-the-art Port Allen Aviation Plant in Port Allen, Louisiana, is the new production home for Mobil Jet™ oils. This significant investment demonstrates ExxonMobil’s long-term commitment to advancing customers’ businesses with solutions that continuously raise the industry standard.
Increased manufacturing capabilities
The completion of the Port Allen Aviation Plant positions ExxonMobil for growth by:
- Becoming a single source for blending, packaging and distributing Mobil Jet™ oil lubricants
- Adding new, modern technologies to ensure product quality and integrity
- In-line blending
- Flow-through racking
- An improved ability to mistake-proof the can filling process
- Dedicated lines and tanks (both raw material and finished product)
- A packaging line that fills one-quart cans, pails and drums
- Dedicated operators
ExxonMobil is dedicated to conducting business in a manner that is compatible with the needs of local communities and the broader industry. Our Port Allen facilities currently employ more than 5,000 people from the surrounding area — and we are committed to continue supporting the local economy for many years to come.
The plant was built with the latest engineering technologies and a range of sustainable features to increase electrical energy efficiency. These include:
- Natural day-lighting panels to enhance the work environment and reduce energy consumption
- A comprehensive recycling program
- A water usage minimization system
Products and services
ExxonMobil aviation offers customers a unique nose-to-tail solution. Whether it is fuels or lubricants, we have an option for your entire commercial, general or military fleet.
Tested and proven in the aviation business for more than a century. We are committed to the aviation industry and want to be your trusted supplier of choice.
Get answers to the most commonly asked questions about our products and services, and learn about available training resources as well as upcoming events.