Spend smarter and look for ways to find value
Find out how ExxonMobil is anticipating and meeting changing industry needs for 2020 and beyond by providing value that surpasses cost savings in the September 2018 issue of Lloyd’s List Total Cost of Operation (TCO) guide.
Several key categories discussed include:
- Wallem Ship Management | Crew & Travel
- Parker Kittiwake | Maintenance
- American Club | Insurance
- Clyde & Co | Compliance
- Exponent International | Repairs
- Jotun Hull Performance Solutions | Coatings
- ExxonMobil | Fuels & Lubes
In our featured article, we encourage operators to find value beyond cost savings and to start making critical fuel and lubricant procurement choices now, pre-2020.