Mobil SHC™ Aware™ H Series hydraulic oils
The Mobil SHC™ Aware™ H Series meets Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants* and is engineered to deliver optimal performance. Biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative, these lubricants can be used in hydraulic systems where spills or leakage could result in adverse environmental impact.
It is suitable for a wide range of marine applications including cargo pumps, stabilizer fins and a variety of deck and engine room machinery.
The potential benefits of using our hydraulic oils include:
- Maximise service life of machinery and reduce maintenance between dry docks
- Outstanding wear protection in systems operating under high loads and pressures
- Facilitate water removal in critical applications
- Minimise unscheduled downtime and costs
- Compatibility with most common elastomers and seals
*Environmentally acceptable lubricants are defined in the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) as lubricants that are biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative.
Interested in Learning more?
- Meets US EPA 2013 Vessel General Permit requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants
- Outstanding load-carrying and anti-wear properties which protects system components against wear and scuffing and helps provide long equipment life
- Shear stable high viscosity index help sustain component protection over a wide temperature
- Excellent thermal /oxidation stability that can help reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
- Excellent demulsibility ensures ease of water removal in below waterline applications
- Good elastomer compatibility, it works well with same elastomers used with conventional mineral hydraulic oils
Mobil SHC Aware™ ST Series
Mobil SHC Aware™ ST Series lubricants are high performance, emulsifying stern tube oils for marine stern tube systems that meet the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) guidelines for “environmentally acceptable lubricants”
Mobil SHC Aware Grease EP 2
Mobil SHC Aware™ Grease EP 2 is a high performance synthetic grease designed specifically for applications which are environmentally sensitive and meets the requirements of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP).
Mobil SHC Aware™ Gear Series
Mobil SHC Aware™ Gear Series are a range of high performance, anti-wear gear oils for use in marine applications and meet the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) guidelines for “environmentally acceptable lubricants”.
Marine news and resources
ExxonMobil stays abreast of the latest industry news, insights and resources to help you navigate crucial issues and establish effective solutions for optimal vessel operation.