Mobil SHC™ Aware™ H Series hydraulic oils
The Mobil SHC™ Aware™ H Series meets Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants* and is engineered to deliver optimal performance. Biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative, these lubricants can be used in hydraulic systems where spills or leakage could result in adverse environmental impact.
It is suitable for a wide range of marine applications including cargo pumps, stabilizer fins and a variety of deck and engine room machinery.
The potential benefits of using our hydraulic oils include:
- Maximise service life of machinery and reduce maintenance between dry docks
- Outstanding wear protection in systems operating under high loads and pressures
- Facilitate water removal in critical applications
- Minimise unscheduled downtime and costs
- Compatibility with most common elastomers and seals
*Environmentally acceptable lubricants are defined in the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP) as lubricants that are biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative.
Interested in Learning more?
- Meets US EPA 2013 Vessel General Permit requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants
- Outstanding load-carrying and anti-wear properties which protects system components against wear and scuffing and helps provide long equipment life
- Shear stable high viscosity index help sustain component protection over a wide temperature
- Excellent thermal /oxidation stability that can help reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
- Excellent demulsibility ensures ease of water removal in below waterline applications
- Good elastomer compatibility, it works well with same elastomers used with conventional mineral hydraulic oils