Enhanced ePorts and Services Guide website goes live
ExxonMobil has launched its newly enhanced ePorts and Services Guide (eP&SG), an online tool designed to help vessel owners, operators and managers understanding the ports, services and delivery conditions that form the basis of ExxonMobil’s standard marine lubricant operations.
Many of our customers already leverage the eP&SG to obtain port and product information, 24 hours a day. With the new suite of enhancements, we strive to make your experience with the tool even more efficient, intuitive and useful. Some of the key improvements you can expect are:
- Map visualisation, providing you with an easy overview of our port coverage
- Authorised distributor contact details for markets in which ExxonMobil does not directly supply lubricants
- Dynamic search function enabling you to search under named ports, countries and products
- Hyperlinks to directly navigate to product performance profiles, safety and technical data sheets
- Updated user interface, simplified user journey and ability to create user-specific favourites
- News bar providing you with pertinent updates regarding our network
- ‘Check my voyage’ tool providing multiple port overview enabling effective and efficient planning
- Full functionality and usage on Android and iOS mobile devices
The eP&SG provides information on our market offer, such as lead time and minimum quantities available for delivery, at all our ports globally.
Visit the new eP&SG here at the same web address as before.