Mobilgard™ 410 NC marine engine oil
Next-generation Mobilgard™ 410 NC engine oil is formulated specifically for medium-speed GE and EMD engines. This low-ash, phosphorous-free engine oil offers outstanding wear protection in Tier IV engines and provides excellent protection in existing engines. It delivers enhanced performance for engines using distillate fuels, biodiesel and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
When tested against a previous-generation lubricant,* Mobilgard 410 NC technology showed up to 50 per cent reduction in liner wear, and up to 20 per cent improvement in piston cleanliness and significantly improved bearing wear protection.
Mobilgard 410 NC engine oil helps:
- Protect engines from corrosion and deposits
- Improve engine cleanliness
- Extend the life of critical components
- Reduce lubricant consumption
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
*Refers to field trial results in a GE 7FDL engine using a severe-duty cycle. Actual results may vary, depending upon engine type and operation.
Interested in Learning more?
- Formulated to meet performance requirements of Tier IV engines
- High thermal and oxidation stability helps protect against sludge formation in intermittent marine service, providing clean, smooth running engines
- Effective anti-wear and load carrying properties help protect critical wear surfaces and extend engine life
- Optimized TBN and sulfated ash content for use with low and ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and is biofuel and LNG ready
- Advanced dispersant technology provides high soot loading capability leads to excellent cleanliness in engines with lower lube oil consumption rates
- Excellent TBN reserve and retention to combat fuel/combustion related corrosion and deposits
Mobilgard 525 cylinder oil
Mobilgard™ 525 is a marine diesel engine cylinder oil for crosshead engines running low and ultra-low sulphur distillate fuels and meets the requirements of Wartsila engines.Learn more
Mobilgard 560 VS
Mobilgard™ 560 VS by ExxonMobil is a high performance, marine diesel engine cylinder oil designed for use in crosshead engines running heavy fuel with sulfur levels from 0.5-4%.Learn more
Engineered for compliance, Mobilgard™ 540 cylinder oil provides optimal protection for vessels operating on 0.50% sulphur fuels under the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) 2020 emission regulations.Learn more
Marine news and resources
ExxonMobil stays abreast of the latest industry news, insights and resources to help you navigate crucial issues and establish effective solutions for optimal vessel operation.Learn more
Providing you with reliable, cost-effective solutions
Our services help reduce feed rates and consumption, helping increase the reliability of shipboard equipment and minimise maintenance costs.Learn more